Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hardly to belive

Hardly to believe:

4 weeks since my last blog
Walti  is 65 years old,
we are  38 years married. Almost as many year in Canada as in Switzerland.

 That is what kept me busy this last weeks. We had a wonderful birthday party with all our friends and neighbours. It was a well received evening. The laughter and talking went on and on. We showed some slides from Switzerland they really enjoyed.it . The quiz about Walters 65 years of life brought many wondering and laughing after the solution was given.
 Walter is now in Belize on a missions trip . They will build a ceiling and a platform in the front of the church.May be they also can put some tiles in the washrooms. For sure they all will enjoy the warm weather. I stayed at home because I had no desire to go in an other place, country or culture. Now I am at home and enjoy the time here till Walter come home in 2 weeks. May be i also will experience some transition in this time.  For sure it will be interesting to learn what each other has learned, from others and themselves.
On Thursday I make my own little missions trip and go to the Mission Liebenzell in Canada. You found out ? Yes I go and bring some relive for a tired mom of two , so I hope. My be after that I need a recuperation time too. I am not so strong and fit anymore , but know how low you can get as a working mom. So I pray also for this mission.You all are in my prayer to . May God bless you with little unexpected blessings in you everyday life. Hi is good an knows all our needs and will sustain us  in His time. Lets trust and obey, how it says in a song. 
When you look at the snow still lingering outside do not forget , spring came all the years in the past , it will come!! Enjoy life anyway!!!!     Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. hey! you should come on a missions trip to visit (I mean, minster with your baby-sitting skills) us... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog update Mom. I am so looking forward to Thursday!! I hope the girls (and Jeff) will behave for you. Jeff isn't planning on doing much so he'll be around to help with the girls too so it's not all on you. Thank you soo much!!

    ReplyDelete