Monday, May 23, 2011

Life in Sunshine









Sunshine, rain, sunshine, more rain, sunshine again. But the trees are green, the birds are singing, the flowers bluming. My husband in the garden , I tending the lawn . And then enjoy visiters and picnics down by our "Waldkaffi". We feel so blessed and have empathy with the peoples in Manitoba and more south with all that water and the fire there .Powers we humans are so helpless against... Who is in controll?   We are ,but only to a set amount. That let me think : be thankfull and also humbel. I try to bring some picture in my blog ,but I am not sure if I can remember how to do it.So I get started...

I got the picture in.!! Not on the place I like it but better I leave it so and you can have a look at it. May be an other time I will experience more.  So enjoy a littel bit of life in  Sunshine and hopefully you have sunshine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment