Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sommer ends, Fall is allmost hear, What happend with the sommer?

Not to belive, ,it was spring in the air as I wrot my last blog. Now is fall and the trees turn in there collerful beauty! What was going on in Sunshine? It is the Farm blood, the normalty for a farmer,that when the sun is shining and nature starts to grow alaround,that I want to be outside and not on the computer.
I , we, enjoyed sommer in our so wonderful place called home. Walter was on a missions tripp in Belize. After this he worked hard in the garden and now we have our two freezer full .Holydays with his three broder was an experiment on his own. They enjoyed each other and had a real good time. I enjoyed it alone at home too !(the wifes were not in the party!)Chris ,Melanie and Nathaniels visit by us was so good! The day with Nataniel alone with us grandparents was so heartwarming. Nathaniel and I had a good time, making bred from scratch. Not only a smal portion but for 12 bread in one batch. What fun we had! Visiting with Ursi and her family and play with Katie and Maya ,spending time with Markus and having many couples in our downstair appartment keept me busy. And now is the last week bevor we travel to Swizerland to see our other grandkids ,Rudy and Sarah ,siblings and friends. A kind of a strange thing for me is to go back as "an orphen". Name it that way shows me the griving for my mother inlaw is still in my heart.I realy loved her and miss her .
Now I try to put some pictur to this blog. We lost a lot with a failore of the camera memory chips Today the same thing happened again, and we miss nice picture from this sommer. I do not know what I can do to find or activate them. It frustrats me!!! May be this winter I have to spend with the computer , cellphone ,camera etc........! It not worked you have to wait tille I am able to show also some picture in my blog.
I wish you all a good rest of the sommer or fall. Enjoy all the fall leaves and colers,also the last warm days . Soon enough snow swirrles around our houses and cover all in white. And even then we will have our many enjoyments and wonders to thank for . God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Muetti
    It is a cold and foggy day outside. Danae is at Kindergarten and Sarah went to get a hair cut. I was sick for 4 days with throat infection. I spent most of the 4 days in bed, but I'm feeling better now. I'm home with André this morning. He's watching TV and every once in a while he comes to check out the pictures on the different blogs I read. He looked at the picture of you and Vati going on a picnic with the lawn mower and the trailer and he said he wants to go for a picnic, too. We had such a great visit with you and Vati in the mountains. I hope we can do it again sometime soon. Please say hello to VAti from me. I love you both.
    rudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudy ,thanks for the litle letter in the blog. My comment to Andre's wish came spontanously:" ME HUNGRY...." LOVE you all and good recovery for you Ruedy Muetti

    ReplyDelete