Monday, December 6, 2010

6. Dezember " Samichlaus" day

Out side it is a  snow day and more snow on the way. !  In the house it smells like Grittibaenze. I can not let it be and bake one  for my neighbours. A tradition started when 14 years ago  I brought  one to Leo Sanders but he was just ready to visit his first granddaughter borne this day .That's why  I remember this day. Years later when I backed ours  I brought a big one as a birthday gift to Alana. Since then we have a kind of a relationship with Grittibaenz.It is nice and I like to keep it going.
  Thank you all for keeping  me going with writing my blog. It is nice to heare from you about my blog and of your lives.  English , Swinglisch , German, HA HA HA how Melanie would say   ..... but from the hearts! LOVE you all.    Muetti

4 comments:

  1. Hey mom, i love your updates. now i should show you how to post some pics, then you'd be perfect!!! Nah, you already are! love ya, chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog and i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mueti
    I think it's awesome that you keep bringing Grittibanz to the neighbours. I know I loved mine at Marc's house and it's just something that you can't get anywhere else. I'm sure the girls will always have special memories about that when they get older.
    We're looking forward to seeing you next Friday.

    ReplyDelete