Wednesday, December 22, 2010

a few day to chrismas

A long week is gone by. The more quiet time is finally here.  I do the gifts  , thinking more of Christmas and made even a few cookies and have some dough  to make more. So guests can enjoy it with us. As a child  on the 26.december we often visited relatives and there the Cookie collection was so different and I enjoyed most the Nutmacrones with a whole hazel nut on top. This kind has for sure  to be in my backing too.
Markus will be home for Christmas , we celebrate with our friends on 24. and with church on the 25. and at home as a family of three this year.  Out side it is still with, but not more new "stuff". I am glad bc. Walti feels sick ,so it is better he can stay in the warmth then snowplowing.Out of my heart I wish you a merry most blessed Christmas. Enjoy your family, friends and the love of God who cam to us with the singing of the angels. Glory to God in the heavens and Peace on earth. My His peace surround you all the time. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your most wonderful Christmas wishes. I do wish you all the same, God's greatest blessings and lots of rest. Love you! Chris

    ReplyDelete